Tech and Fashion Collide at Autodesk Runway Show
On Thursday night, scores of local techies, downtown workerbees, and fashion sect members gathered at Autodesk to catch a special runway show. Models donned looks using technology ranging from 3D-printed accents to LED lights, and more.
Designers Hannah Soukup, AKRIS, Victor Tung, and CCA student Shirley Chong worked together to dream up the cohesive collection of ready-to-wear looks using Autodesk savvy. While not available for purchase, the clothes hinted what possibly lies ahead in the world of fashion / on your derriere.
Tech + Couture was part of Autodesk's ongoing Thursday night series. "Design Night" offer an open bar, food, music, activities, and a new theme for each night in downtown San Francisco, from 6-10pm.
- Green Gala: A Runway Show Amongst the Redwoods at UC Berkeley
- On the Runway: Art Institute’s Fashion Metamorphosis Show
- Runway Recap: Highlights from California College of the Arts Spring Fashion Show
- Academy of Art Fall 2012 Graduate Runway Show at New York Fashion Week This Friday
- Win Tickets to the Exclusive Anti-Bride Runway Show at the W Hotel