There's so much we could say about 2018.
10. The photo ops that upped our Insta-game.
The process of snapping that perfect pic was plenty easy in 2018 thanks to these Instagram hot spots. Read more.
9. We satisfied our #wanderlust with 25 NorCal road trips.
If you didn't get out much in 2018, check some of these Northern California escapes off your bucket list this year. Read more.
8. Humblebragging with inspired engagement pics at gorgeous Bay Area locales.
(Photo by Jenn Emerling)
You put a ring on it—and then you snapped the most amazing engagement photos ever to really drive the envy home. Read more.
7. When the world burned, we all pitched in.
In the fall of 2018, the Camp Fire spread devastation across Butte County—and ignited our community to band together and help out in every way we could. Read more.
6. The hyper-plush Getty house hit the market and made us drool.
(Photo by Jacob Elliott, courtesy of Ludovico and Michelangelo Mazzola at Compass)
$30 million dollars? Sigh. Out of our budgets. But we how we admired it from afar. Read more.
5. We plunged headlong into Lake Tahoe adventures.
We all heart Tahoe. Next time you go, take our list of 50 fun things to do there in winter. Read more.
4. Rainbow flags forever.
Year after year, our photo essay of SF Pride's festivities and its most outrageous costumes tops our list of most popular stories. Read more.
3. Crave's Folsom Street Fair photo project had us all sneaking a peek.
(Courtesy of Crave)
NSFW? Yes. But Crave's portraits of Folsom Street Fairgoers in and out of costume shed a new, honest light on the leather community. Read more.
2. Everyone fled to the East Bay.
ICYMI, The Town is the new City. But there's much to do beyond Oakland too—check out our ultimate guide to the hottest spots around the East Bay. Read more.
1. Sarah Cooper seriously cracked us up.
(Courtesy of TheCooperReview.com)
7x7 Hot 20 alum Sarah Cooper made the most of her move from SF to New York and back by perfectly capturing the differences between the country's two most fascinating cities. One word: LOL. Oh, and LOLOL.