Earlier this week, Metier announced that, after 21 solid years in Union Square, they will be closing on Saturday, July 21. They were a local refuge, and go-to shop for brands like Isabel Marant and Zero + Maria Cornejo -- which are now up for grabs in their mega sale. Items are going fast, so snatch up these deals - in store and online - while you still can.
The Metier web store will remain open, selling only jewelry, and it's safe to say this isn't the last we'll seen of this fashion-breathing crew. But for now, we bid them adieu.
1. Rag & Bone Adeline Dress, $113
2. Zero + Maria Cornejo Contra Twist Top, $107
3. Epice Bandana Print Square Scarf in Gold, $22
4. Velvet Telly Massai Printed Skirt, $44
5. Anniel Ballerina Flat, $59
6. Etoile Isabel Marant Hamil Star Patch Print Tunic - see store for price
7. Isabel Marant Vince Printed Tunic Dress - see store for price
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and also works as a freelance stylist and apparel designer.