Scenes of the City: Mission Bowling Club
If you haven't yet been to the year-old Mission Bowling Club yet, here's a peek at what you've been missing. With a great ambiance, great drinks and food (thanks to SF food scene vet Anthony Myint) it's hard to go wrong at this 17th and Van Ness hangout. The six-lane alley boasts lots of local beer and cocktails, with a outdoor seating area for chill sessions in between games and a casual dining area, too. Don't wait, escape the chilly summer evenings and work up a sweat at the Mission Bowling Club.
- Scenes of the City: Veterans Mural Project in Shannon Alley
- Scenes of the City: SF Hip Hop Dancefest
- Scenes of the City: The Rankin Street Warehouse, a Massive Graffiti Anthology
- Scenes of the City: Reveling in Yesterday's Warm Weather
- Scenes of the City: 4th of July Celebrations at Fisherman's Wharf