Highlights From SF Chefs 2013
Another SF Chefs has come and gone, and things wrapped up Sunday in Union Square with a third day of the Grand Tasting tent and a Negroni version of the annual Pimp Cup competition at Jasper's Corner Tap + Kitchen. All told, the Bay Area's chefs, bartenders, winos, and food fans came out for a festive, if slightly quieter fifth installment of the fest, and a good time was had by all.
We have a collection of photo highlights of bites, beverages, and celebs, primarily from Thursday night's Bar Bites party at the Westin St. Francis, and Friday's opening night of the tasting tent. Check out their Facebook page for more in the days to come.
- Don’t Hate the Walmart Peach and More Highlights From ‘Food For Thought’ Conference
- Chef Diego Oka of La Mar: Winner of Sapporo's Your City, Your Chef 2013
- And the 2013 Winner of Your City Your Chef Is...
- Multiple S.F. Restaurants and Chefs Nominated for 2013 James Beard Awards
- Meet Our Local Food & Wine Magazine-Named Best New Chefs for 2013