Hark! A Plethora of Store Openings Just in Time For the Holidays
Last month, we decided to shine a spotlight on the recent surge of new stores in Union Square, but the openings didn't stop there. In fact, there's just as much (if not more!) happening in November so without further ado, a quick recap of the newest spots around SF:
1. Façonnable, 251 Post St., open now: Add a certain je ne sais quois to your wardrobe with the high-end retailer's classic French wares.
2. Kim Vo Salon, 11 Tillman Place, 3rd floor, open now: Master-colorist to the stars, Kim Vo brings his unique expertise to Union Square, fusing ancient Vietnamese botanicals with the latest French nanotechnology.
3. Aveda, 845 Market St., Space 273, open now: Find a gift for the eco-beauty junkie on your list at Aveda's latest outpost in the Westfield Centre.
4. Barcelino, Four Embarcadero Center, open now: Barcelino opened their largest store to date this month, featuring 11,000 sq. ft. of exclusive European designs for men and women.
5. Chanel Re-Opening, 155 Maiden Lane, opens Nov. 20th: The iconic fashion house is back and better than ever after months of renovations, and to celebrate they're featuring two SF-exclusive looks from the Cruise Runway along with a special shoe and handbag.
6: SenSpa's Wellness Apothecary, 1161 Gorgas Ave., opens Nov. 27th: Housed in SenSpa's idyllic Presidio location, the apothecary will allow guests to create a custom fragrance and scrub with assistance from an in-house aromatherapist.