"Where Is the Weekend?" Screams Local Band Terry Malts
Whoa, it's the weekend again. Normally by now I'd be a braindead mess struggling to form a sentence, if it hadn't been for this gloriously sunny four day week–and my new secret weapon: Terry Malts. The local band's battered the Bay Area with some of the funnest shows (watch out for the flying beer cans) all year, and put out a 7" on Slumberland Records with a blistering B-side perfect for the Friday afternoon-stuck-at-work-when-it's-nice-outside blues: "Where Is the Weekend?," a straight ahead Jesus & Mary Chain meets the Ramones punk ode to Saturdays and Sundays spent doing whatever the hell you feel like. Let freedom ring.
Where Is The Weekend? by corey_lee
- SF Band Terry Malts on Killing Time, Drinking in the Excelsior, and Graffiti
- Local Beer and Bands Join Forces at The Bay Brewed Festival
- Sic Alps On Their Latest Album "Napa Asylum," Opening for Sonic Youth and Local Bands They Love
- Burger Boogaloo's Garage, Punk and Surf Band Weekend Takeover
- Local Bands Battle for NSSN 2009