Seven Favorite Things: Acrimony & ACRE/SF Women's Wear
Step into Acrimony and you'll feel the world get a little bit brighter. Enter ACRE/SF and the day seems to gets a little bit better. The seasoned Hayes Valley boutique and its North Beach offshoot are just that cool.
Each detail-loaded garment oozes with modern sophistication, but what makes the Acrimony and ACRE/SF collections truly wonderful is the wearability factory -- these are pieces you'll happily wear over and over again.
For this set of favorites, we focused solely on their women's clothing and found a can't-live-without, backless floral frock (#2) by Stones, statement pants by Kai-aakmann (#4), and an unbelievably soft, tea-length jersey skirt (#6) that will go with just about everything.
1. Cheap Monday Debra Dress, $75
2. Stones Devin Strappy Dress, $149
3. Something Else Butterfly Dress, $305
5. Laugh Cry Repeat Cowl Back Button-Up, $198
7. Stones Risch Blazer, $149
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, and works as a freelance stylist and apparel designer.
- ACRE/SF Brings Clothing + Coffee to North Beach
- Seven Favorite Things: Spring Menswear from Acrimony + ACRE/SF
- Seven Favorite Things: Metier Women's Wear & Trunk Show
- Seven Favorite Things: Uniqlo Men's & Women's Wear + the Scoop on the New Union Square Pop-up!
- Our Seven Favorite Things from Acrimony and ACRE/SF