Seven Favorite Things: Camelia Skikos Winter 2013
Local designer Camelia Skikos continues to stun us with her futuristic yet very wearable pieces. From tiered-sleeve coats to ultra-sleek pantsuits, each piece in her latest collection features her signature mix of clean lines and gorgeous materials and is available at Wonderland SF and 440 Brannan.
Skikos and her signature dress are featured in the new Liz Caruana photography exhibit, The Bay: Creators of Style., which opens tonight (7-9:30pm) at Gallery Carte Blanche. The show and accompanying book release reveal portraits of top Bay Area designers and will be on display through February 3, 2013.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Serial Cultura Spring 2013 Lookbook
- Seven Favorite Things: Winter Menswear from Seedstore's New Online Shop
- This Week in Fashion: Local Designer Camelia Skikos Fall/Winter 2011 Collection + Sunday Fashion Show
- Seven Favorite Things: Women's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Seven Favorite Things: D-Structure's New Online Shop + Two Must-Attend Events