Seven Favorite Things: Gifts from Bae Home & Design
Six years ago, Bay Area native, David Caler, opened Bae (pronounced beh) Home & Design with co-owner, Matt Bissinger, in Presidio Heights. The vision was simple: to create a home decor shop that sells items of both luxury and purpose. The two believe that having a beautiful home is about seamlessly blending your get-away-from-it-all sanctuary with your favorite entertaining space.
Much of Bae's merchandise is local or imported from Europe, and combines old-world elegance with modern, eclectic charm. While their furniture selection is next-to-none, we love Bae for their smaller accents and unique gift solutions for Mother's Day, graduations, bridal showers and "just because." Here are our picks for perfect spring gifting.
1. SF/Bay Area Wood Map 24"x30", $248
2. Glass Salt Cellar w/ Lid, $32
3. Small Black Sand Hourglass, $24.95
4. Roost Glass Dove Vase, $19
6. Recycled Bottle Candle Holder, $52
7. Roost Hammered Silver Trays, $30-$65
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, and works as a freelance stylist and apparel designer.
More Style + Design Postings
- Seven Favorite Things: Last-Minute Mother's Day Gifts from Viv & Ingrid
- Seven Favorite Things: Sarah Seven Spring 2014 Bridal Collection
- Seven Favorite Things: Super Comfy Women's Shoes from Bulo
- Seven Favorite Things: Artisan-Made Accessories + Home Decor from Lydali
- Seven Favorite Things: Legit Gift Certificates for Christmas Gifting