Seven Favorite Things: Men's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
Since opening the first Gimme Shoes in 1984, co-owners Jared Warwick and Leigh Stackpole have and continue to feed the constant cravings of San Francisco's shoe obsessed (and they've converted a few along the way, too). We're certainly believers. Gimme is, without fail, well stocked with everything from intellectual British to funky-forward Euro footwear. Here are our seven summer favorites, for the boys.
1. Sartori Cement Suede Lace Ups, $280
2. Paul Smith Loomis Suede Chukka, $206.50
3. B-Store Eaton Leather Lace Up Sandal, $330
5. Sartori Woven Leather Slip On, $435
6. Sartori Leather Loafer, $350
7. Sartori Leather Pull On Ankle Boot, $400
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and also works as a freelance stylist and apparel designer.
- Look of the Week: 6 Men's Oxfords with Contrast Laces
- Seven Favorite Things: Women's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Men's Look of the Week: 9 Go-Sockless Loafers, Perfect for This Weekend
- Look of the Week: Funky-Fresh Booties for Fall
- Women's Look of the Week: 10 Bold Loafers for Bay City Walking