Seven Gifts for the Beauties on Your Not-So-Naughty List
Need ideas for the beauty in your life? Look no further.
1. A Haircut from CREAM the Barber ($45)
Your Holiday Haircut Package includes a complimentary drink of choice, scalp massage, haircut, eyebrow trim, neck shave, blow dry, hot towel wrap, and style.
2. VOYA Detox Bath Kit ($54)
Ayla’s top selling product for the season! A gift of indulgence for all skin types.
3. A Delicious Skin Remedy Signature Service ($80-$150)
Nothing beats the winter blues like the gift of Skin Remedy’s warm heated cocoon.
4. Earthbody Dream Body Oil ($48)
Handcrafted in San Francisco, this organic body oil is made to uplift and rejuvenate your skin during the shift in seasons.
5. Tint and Tonic Natural Hair Chalk ($6 each)
An all-natural temporary hair tint made with coconut oil and without artificial dyes or chemicals. Makes for a great stocking stuffer!
6. Burt’s Bees Party Lips Set ($14.99)
A great gift for someone who loves to sparkle and shine! Each set contains two shades of Burt’s Bees brand new lip glosses. Available at Walgreens and Whole Foods.
7. BITE Beauty Lip Kit ($38)
This BITE-sized lip set features eight lip shades to take you from day to night. Perfect for the girl on the go! Available exclusively at Sephora.
Mary Sanchez (email@example.com) has been in the beauty industry for over 10 years. When she’s not writing for 7x7, she’s making faces beautiful as a bridal makeup artist.
More Style + Design Postings
- Link Love: A Naughty Rihanna, Vibrating Gold and a Guide to Spring Collections
- Waste Not, Want Not: Kiehl’s In-Store Recycling
- Check Off Your Gift List with Discounts at Chronicle
- The GiftCenter & JewelryMart Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide
- Real Estate Report: Our Five Favorite San Francisco Listings of 2013