Street Style Report: Brooklyn Circus Boys at The Fillmore Jazz Festival
Ouigi Theodore, creative director of The Brooklyn Circus, rocking the very appropriate BKc "Fillmore Champs SF" jacket.
A Fourth of July weekend salute to the states with red, white and BKc blue.
Al-Wadood Subaru, wearing The Brooklyn Circus and vintage jewelry.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Boy Oh Boy: Gifts for Guys
- Street Style Report: A Local B-Boy Shows Us His 9-to-5 Style in Nopa
- Street Style Report: A Steven Alan Store Manager Reveals Her Personal Style on Fillmore St.
- Street Style Report: A Gorgeous Newlywed Couple in Relaxed Layers, on Fillmore St.
- Street Style Report: Modern Jazzy Threads on Fillmore