Street Style: A Young Creative Director Shows Us Three Looks at Infinite SF
Meet Sean Lequang, creative director and assistant buyer for Infinite SF. Sean's wardrobe proudly plays into his role as a brand ambassador, representing young artists around the world. We stopped by the Tenderloin shop to see what he's wearing this summer.
What he wore: Infinite SF hat, Deadline LTD t-shirt, HUF button-down shirt, purchased from Infinite SF; Tellason Denim jeans; UBIQ x Head Porter Japan polka-dot sneakers.
"Infinite SF is representing today's street culture through art, design, music, with a focus on menswear," said Sean.
What he wore: HUF t-shirt; Acapulco Gold NYC hat, purchased from Infinite SF; Tellason Denim jeans; Ubiq x Head Porter Japan polka-dot sneakers;
"We have a high concern for working with younger artists and brands who are defining today's generation," said Sean. "They might not be known yet to us or anyone else, but that's the best part. We want to be the opportunity for the youth."
What he wore: Lemon HI hat; Deadline LTD shirt and hoodie, purchased from Infinite SF; Tellason jeans; Ubiq x Head Porter Japan polka-dot sneakers; Darch, Japan watch.
Seven Questions for Sean:
1. What's one thing most people don't know about you?
I'm working on my own brand and campaign featuring today's youth generation of artists, designers and more.
2. What's your favorite thing in the shop right now?
Our Infinite SF hats, designed by artist SLVSTR, manufactured in LA, custom fit and limited to 60.
3. What's one thing you'd never be caught dead in?
4. What seven words best describe your style?
Keeping it real, as much as possible.
5. What's your summer anthem?
A$AP Ferg - Shabba Ranks (ft. A$AP Rocky)
6. What would be your last meal on Earth?
Mom's cooking–anything of hers.
7. What's your SF Top 5?
-Clare's Deli- She knows how to treat you right, and her husband, Jeff, is the man. Get any sandwich.
-Sutro Baths–Yes, the ruins are there. Walk further, take an unknown trail, and you'll find yourself completely secluded from everyone else visiting the same area for the same thing.
-Taylor Stitch- Well-made casual menswear located in the Mission. Good friends, and great teachers to me.
-1015 Folsom–DJ Dials throws the best events with artists from all around the world. Not for the radio-hearted listeners.
-Japantown–Because one day, I'm going to be in Japan.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- A Young Creative Director Shows Us Three Looks at Infinite SF
- SF Street Style: A Modern Ad Man Shows Us Four Spring Looks, in The Mission
- SF Street Style: One Guy, Three Looks, Bernal Heights
- Street Style Report: A Stylist Shows Us Three Spring Looks, in Noe Valley
- Street Style Report: A Stylish Mom Shows Us Three Holiday Party Looks, in the Mission