Design Your Own Tesla at the New High-Tech, Bay Area Showroom
Tesla Motors has been on a tear lately opening new showrooms across the country, including one in Corte Madera just last week. The store's walls are adorned with sleek video monitors and touch screen computers (for ordering your Model S), as well as samples of all the interior trims and finishes you might choose to design your own. The shopping experience largely emulates hanging out at an Apple store, where the (potential) customer is free to explore, touch, and test drive without pressure from sales people (although you will need permission for the latter).
- A New High-Tech Way to Help Golfers Improve Their Swings
- Roadtesting SK-II's New High-Tech Skin Age Camera
- A Boat Owned by Two Tech Geniuses is Charting a New Course in Coworking
- New Bloomberg Show's Anchors: Bay Area Tech Boom is "Changing the Future"
- Breezi Offers Pixel-Level Control for Designing Your Own Website