A Texas Cheerleader Ties the Knot in California Wine Country
Texas natives Susanna and Jason chose to have a destination wedding at Sbragia Family Vineyard, located in the Dry Creek Valley region of Northern California. The wedding was elegant, simple and tasteful, incorporating elements from both the Lone Star and Golden State. Many of the guests were professional cheerleaders, including the bride, which made for a lively reception overlooking the surrounding vineyard.
Photographer: Diane Askew Photography
eception Venue: Sbragia Family Vineyards
Floral Designer: Uniquely Chic Florist
Caterer: Park Avenue Catering Co.
Cake Designer: Ana's Creative Baking
- A Couple Travels Back in Time to Tie the Knot at San Francisco City Hall
- Tying the Knot and Smiling A Lot at The Ritz-Carlton San Francisco
- One of Our Own Ties the Knot in a Vintage Woodsy Wedding
- Tying the Knot Tahoe Style
- When Creatives Wed: How a Groom from Twitter & a Bride from Alite Designs Tied the Knot