Photos: Surfbreak Rentals' Launch Party at Public Works
On November 5, surfing aficionados from the Bay Area and around the world descended on Surfbreak Rentals' Launch Party—held at Public Works and supported by SF trendsetters Sanfranpsycho—during the world-renowned Rip Curl Pro Search.
The night started with an invitational poker tournament comprised of visiting professional surfers, contest judges, Rip Curl execs and local Ocean Beach surfers. Later in the night guests were treated to a seasonal fashion show sponsored by RVCA, Volcom, Proof Lab and Sanfranpsycho, which culminated with bikini-clad models strutting down the runway and a festive baloon drop.
Audio performances from Chris Clouse and Designer DJ's made sure everybody danced the night away and kept the energy level on high. Surfbreak's official launch party was THE social event for the international surf community, who spent the evening in full party mode.
Photos: Courtesy of Surfbreak Rentals, and Tanja Nixx | tanjanixx.com
- Photos: DesignStyleDigest.com Launch in San Francisco's SoMa District
- Head to Public Works on November 5th to Party With Professional Surfers
- Scenes of the City: Rip Curl Pro Search Surf Competition
- Get Ready To Rip: Ocean Beach's Rip Curl Pro Search Surf Contest Starts Tomorrow
- Photos: Crossroads Trading Co.'s Holiday Customer Appreciation Party 2011