The Hot 20 2011
From the pitcher who got his groove back to the doctor who's bringing Pac Heights to Bayview to the gamer who wants to fix reality itself—these are the 20 locals putting the spotlight on SF and lighting a fire under the rest of us.
- Hot 20 2011: Matthew Zapruder, Poet and 2011 Guggenheim fellow
- The 2011 Hot 20 Under (And Over) 40 Readers' Choice: And The Winner Is...
- Hot 20 2011: Ryan Vogelsong, San Francisco Giants starting pitcher
- Hot 20 2011: Anthony Myint, restaurateur and Corey Lee, Benu chef-owner
- Hot 20 2011: Lauren Gunderson, playwright and Nathan Wolfe, epidemiologist